Stretham and Wilburton Community Land Trust (SWCLT) is a community charity owned and managed by local people to create:
• Affordable housing for local residents
• Community buildings and play areas
• Thriving local amenities
• Workspaces for local businesses
• Green spaces, allotments and orchards
• Renewable energy supplies
• A more sustainable future for our community.
Anyone who lives and/or works in Stretham or Wilburton can join. By working together to make decisions about local land development, the idea is to improve our community in ways that will benefit all of us.
If you have any queries, please contact our Clerk Rachel Watts below:
45 Twenty Pence Road
Tel: 07762 040800
Or use our contact form.